Connect with us

News

The Horrible Inferno At McDermott Road, Warri And Its Cause

Published

on

…….By Kingsley Layefa

Mysterious inferno gutted some shops and residential houses at McDermott road last night.

The fire outbreak reportedly started at about 8:30pm from a man’s room.

According to the source, the man’s children forgot to put off the candle they used in the house earlier in the night.

As related by the source, none of the occupants could take out any of their belongings from the houses and shops. In other words, the fire eviscerated all their properties but thanks to God that no life was lost in this horrible incident.

Advertisement

Meanwhile, Thepeoplesvoicengr can aver that carelessness of this sort has severally led to massive destruction of lives and properties, therefore advises the general public to be careful at all times.

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

People's Voice © 2017